Friends are the best part of our life. We always need of someone who can understand us and can help us in all the way. A true friend performs all such responsibilities. The below quotes on friendship is always remind you the importance of friends in your life. Moreover, we also have best friend quotes to send to your best friends. These quotes about best friends are really amazing.
Quotes on friendship
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
- Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
- I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
- Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.
- Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Best friend quotes
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
- She’s always there for me when I need her; She’s my best friend; she’s just my everything.
- Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.
- When everything is lonely I can be my best friend.
- My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
- Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.
- My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
- The waste basket is the writer’s best friend.
- The cat could very well be man’s best friend but would never stoop to admitting it.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I’ll be here for you to the end.
You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.
We can’t forget the fun we’ve had
Laughing ’til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we’re insane-If they only knew!
I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.
There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
“If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile… But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me.”
It’s the times we’re so crazy,
that people think we’re high.
It’s the times we laugh so hard,
we can’t help but cry.
It’s all the inside jokes
and “remember whens”.
those are all the reasons
that we’re best friends!